[Coco] Hey all

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 07:21:50 EDT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Sean wrote:
>I try to do it on lengthy threads, but sometimes I'm also spoiled by
>Gmail, which hides quoted stuff automatically while reading.
>
>Gmail is also another contributor of the long argument of people that
>like replying at the bottom vs. at the top.  But I've been using Pine
>for 20 years (CLI, non-GUI of course), and even that defaults to the
>top and is easier to read that way.  But I know there are several
>end-of-message-reply preferred folks here.  The war that shall never
>end. :)
>
>Sean

gmail's top posting preferences  is not a problem here.  I don't use the
webmail or imap, but I pop 3 accounts with fetchmail.  This offloads kmails
mail suckers, which do exactly that, suck big time.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.