[Coco] CoCo Store

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:37:54 EDT 2010

This idea came up a couple times in the coco chat IRC as I tried to
help a fellow coconut find a deluxe joystick and found each auction
strangely manipulated.  I've been trying to find (and bidding on) a
couple items for months now and always see the same pattern.  It seems
someone or some group is buying up certain coco gear at any reasonable
price and then offering "buy it now" on one at a time.  Or maybe I'm
just paranoid..

In any case, I think a buy/sell/want type site for and by coco folks
would help true coconuts trade gear and avoid the evilbay.
Thanks for putting this together, hope it succeeds.
-Aaron