[Coco] "C" Compiling Was: New CoCo site for programmers

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:44:01 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

I agree with you completely regarding the lack of any kind of description on
today's file repositories. To counteract that, I have in the past created a
*.readme file to upload along with my files, which gives a short description
of the file's contents and usage. I usually also post a message here to call
people's attention to the new file uploads.

I am no longer disconcerted regarding the lack of comments about my uploads.
Sure, most of my programming efforts have been trivial (and probably not
very good.... I'm self-taught), but at least *I* enjoy creating them, and
usually they serve a useful purpose to me. Sometimes my creations are merely
"toys" created for fun. My last effort was certainly like that.

My 2c.

Regards, Bob Devries
Soldier's 2, Las Pinas Cirt, Philippines.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975