[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 14:24:14 EDT 2010

Yeah well there are those that are hard to impress and you'll never get a
compliment from them no matter how hard you try.

No one is asking for people to just 'blow smoke' lol.

But as a community of people all linked by a common interest, should be not
encourage those having a go?

Who know's with a bit of support those people could be the next Sock Master
or Nick Marentes.

Or maybe that's what worries them :D