[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 13:32:49 EDT 2010

I totally agree Steve.

But I raised the issue to ask people in the community to consider what they
are contributing. Is it really that hard to encourage others who are having
a go?

Anyway, I've had my say, I don't need to keep ranting about it.

Maybe some people will think hey yeah, I could do more to contribute in a
positive way.

Maybe not, but it's worth a shot :)