[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 24 02:49:27 EDT 2010

Hi Gene,

No problems with age mate, just those that show no personality and only try
to put others down to make themselves feel better.

Yeah agreed on typos in code, I tend to focus a lot more on the details of
what I'm writing there :)

I do respect the older guys for what they have contributed, that said I
still believe respect is something that's earned and not just expected to be
given to older folks. Or those folks who feel the deserve respect for what
they have done years ago and no longer contribute in any positive way.

I have no intention of alienating anyone, but at the same time, if we can
discourage the ones who are in it for themselves and will only bring others
down, then I have no problem discouraging them not to join :)

I just want CoCo programming to be fun and encouraging again, and would like
to share it with those who have the same outlook.

I can't please everybody and have no intention of trying. Other no doubt
feel the same way about me, and you already know my response to that :)

Jason