[Coco] That machine could be nice to run a CoCo emulator...

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 22:49:50 EDT 2010

----- "Frank Swygert" <farna at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

The TRS-80 Mod One, the VIC-20, every version of the Color Computer, everything built by Atari that wasn't intended to be in a barroom, and anything Clive Sinclair ever built qualify as keyboard computers.  Yes, there have been nothing but idiots working at Commodore for thirty years and some.  The only problem with the Amiga line was that it was designed by competent engineers but assembled by Tramiel's Commodore crew.

Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Bible says (in Psalms 90:10) that "The days of our years are threescore years and ten", yet Xtians frequently defy G-d's will and continue to preach rather than commit suicide on their 70th birthday.  Yeah, the Psalm says you're allowed to live to eighty, but you're going to suffer if you do that, so you might as well just kill yourself.  Suicide is not a sin in the Old Testament, and I can't find the spot in the New Testament that changes the status.  (This blasphemy is an original from me [wdg3rd], the sort of thing I strive for).