[Coco] Toolshed quest

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Mar 22 15:22:30 EDT 2010

This could be a problem with the Windows version, or it may be a limitation of the public release; either way I am not sure, but the latest version of ToolShed in CVS does indeed copy from a native file system to a disk image with the same syntax.  I just tried this same syntax on my Mac and os9 dsave copied everything over.

The state of ToolShed is that the CVS version is relatively bug free, but the 1.0 release currently out there for download has some bugs.  A 1.1 release really needs to happen.  I am not in a position to do it at the moment.

Boisy

On Mar 22, 2010, at 8:05 AM, Tveo Loatouse wrote:

> I need help with Toolshed. I want to copy multiple directories from my local system (Windows XP) to a virtual hard drive. I made a hard drive using the os9 format and I also tried made using Vavasour's Coco3 emulator. I want to copy the whole directory structure over to the xxx.vhd using dsave, but I always get error 215. here is my command line:
>
> os9 dsave -e localdir xxx.vhd,/rtsi/os9_6x09
>
> I tried different variations on that command line but I keep getting errors. What is the right way to copy a local directory structure to a virtual hard drive using dsave?
>
> Tvefoo

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/