[Coco] Hello all :-)

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Mon Mar 22 13:06:17 EDT 2010

Hey Don, welcome back!

I did the same thing and sold all my CoCo stuff at age 18, for the same
reasons :)

I'm sure we're not the only ones lol :D

Yeah I agree it's amazing that so much is still being done, it's great to
see.

Have you tried the CoCo emulators yet? They're a good place to start when
you don't have a CoCo.

www.cloud9tech.com is a good source for CoCo 3s. If you're going to buy
another, get a CoCo 3.

They're far better than a CoCo 2, though you'll see for yourself using the
emualtors.

There's also HEAPS of resources abailable on the internet now as much of it
is considered public domain.

Hope to see you around the CoCo community :)

Jason