[Coco] [Color Computer] B&B controller

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Mar 20 22:19:28 EDT 2010

Bill

If my memory serves me correct the B&B controller really is nothing more than an ISA
interface to either a MFM or RLL disk controller.

I have one with the MFM controller card. Not sure where the ROM is. I also have two MFM 20
or 30 Meg drives. I have them packed somewhere. Theyare now way to big to set up where I
am now. Even My Coco3 with monitor is in storage due toteh lack of room here.

james