[Coco] [Color Computer] Dual Floppy drive

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 20 05:47:23 EDT 2010

Ed Siler wrote:

> I've got several 5½ drives for CoCo, have to check exactly what's
> there. Definately have one dual drive, it's not a Tandy & it's huge,
> about the size of today's desktop computers. Was a cool unit in it's
> day, and it's been stored in the original box. Made by DEC.
> Other than that, I'd have to check & won't be able to do so until next
> week. There's a bunch of controllers too, might have joysticks. What else?
> Ed

Well I am looking for a Multi-pak, joysticks if you have a list please
let me know. I plan to put a Coco 3 system back together. I want a dual
5 1/4 and 3 1/2. I Need the Multi-pak so I can use a MicroSD Drive Pak
from Coco3.com.

Thank you,

Basil Vaughn Fitze
Checkout my likes http://mylikes.com/signup?token=basilf191

Need a Cell phone case, cover or any number of Accessories check out the geeks http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3018421-10433902

Shop for the best costumes at http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-3018421-5021366

Need to upgrade to Windows 7.
http://store.microsoft.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=linkshareaffiliate
Linux Supporter/Fanatic

Checkout my Ubuntu Linux Blog and fan website.
http://www.bonlinux.com
Try Ubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
- Thessalonians 5:16-18

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: