[Coco] Easy Bluetooth Module

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 10:29:50 EDT 2010

----- "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I feel the same way.  The sun goes down and my brain turns on.  And
> all interruptions go away by midnight or so, till about 7am.  I'm
> lucky right now to work as an outside consultant.. most days I don't
> have to be anywhere.  Besides the occasional meeting with a client, I
> can work whenever I want to.  I get a lot more done this way.
>
> Makes you wonder where the idea that everyone should work essentially
> the same hours came from, I suppose leftovers from the days when
> daylight dictated schedules, and then carried into the age of one
> worker families.  In a modern arrangement, it makes little sense to
> have the shops open during the same time most the potential patrons
> are also at work, and the effect on traffic is incredibly expensive..
> we have to build roads to handle massive peak times that are almost
> empty for half the day.

The Day People called the vote early one morning and we weren't there.  As a result, they've been in charge ever since.  (I may have mentioned that I'm no more in favor of democracy than any other form of tyranny).

It's now just past 10am by the government clock, 9am biological.  I didn't just get up, I'm still up, it's the way I deal with the (used to be in Spring, but the goobermint keeps moving it up) time change -- they keep moving the Fall change later and the Spring change earlier, until it might just affect the week kids have off for xmas, if we're lucky.  I stay awake one night (with cat naps waiting for downloads when I don't have to -- yes, this is a multi-tasking, multi-user system, La Esposa just signed through so she's awake and I should go down and make breakfast), asleep early the next night.  Major pain between the buttocks.  But I've never concealed my anarchist opinions here and _I won't_.  (A Marvel-style No-Prize to whoever recognizes the slogan "F/IW" and its source).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>