[Coco] [Color Computer] non-corrupt ADOS3EXT.DSK

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Mar 13 15:43:24 EST 2010

I posted this last night but it didn't come through for some reason...

After some deep searching, Briza managed to find a working copy of the
ADOS3EXT.DSK

I've emailed a copy to you and also uploaded the working copy to the
incomming folder of the maltedmedia ftp.

We had some issues initially sending the file by email, i.e. it arrived
corrupt, so if the disk doesn't work let me know and I'll try something
else.

I've uploaded it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/362950661/ados3ext.dsk.html incase it doesn't
work by email.