[Coco] 2 x 3.5 Drives on CoCo

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 02:00:23 EST 2010

The Coco drive cable is wired as per this diagram:

http://pinouts.ru/Storage/5_12_floppy_pinout.shtml

The PC disk cable is wired like this:

http://www.interfacebus.com/PC_Floppy_Drive_PinOut.html

Please don't mix them up!!

Other things to consider are the locations of other jumpers on the 3.5"
drives. Maltedmedia FTP has a number of jumper descriptions in its
NEWLY-RECEIVED directory. Look for the TEAC name in the filename.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975