[Coco] Midwest Gaming Classic (was) MicroSD Drive Pak

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Mar 13 01:59:43 EST 2010

At 12:18 PM 3/12/2010, you wrote:
> > Did you take Sock's Donkey Kong?  Make sure to show that if you didn't last
> > time.  That should make the Commie guys' jaws drop.  :)
>
>Good idea, if I can get it onto the drive pak, I will definitely
>show that off.

Confirmed... Sock's Donkey Kong runs from the Drive Pak!

He kicks in a secondary loader which had me worried.

Dallas Quest... locks up during the load.  There's something they did
that inteferes with the CoCoNet ROM but I don't know what it is right now.
I really like Dallas Quest and have got to figure this one out.

Another must-have is The Interbank Incident.  I need to find an /h0
compatible copy out there so I can merge all the files into the
NitrOS-9 vhd for the pak.

--
~ Roger Taylor