[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:15:04 EST 2010

For anyone near the Milwaukee area, the event is the Midwest Gaming
Classic, March 27th and 28th.

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

I mentioned it last year as well.  (Wow, time sure flies).  Pretty
much every computer and game system that ever existed is represented
in the museum section.  Along with the Drive Pak, I'll also be using
the HawkSoft RGB to S-Video adapter, on a 24" LCD TV.  I must say it
works extremely well.  80 columns looks great on it!

Last year was a lot of fun, my CoCo setup ended up next to the C64 and
TI fans, so we spent all day razzing each other on who had the best
system, just like back in the 80's!

There are also tons of arcade and pinball machines there, all set to free play.