[Coco] Re : Complete Rainbow Guide to Os-9 Level II

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:23:23 EST 2010

Hi Bruce,

the Basic09 Tour Guide is already on maltedmedia.
Look here:
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS0/FALSOFT/The%20Official%20Basic09%20Tour%20Guide.pdf

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975