[Coco] Re : Complete Rainbow Guide to Os-9 Level II

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:07:55 EST 2010

It was just called "The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9".  The second
book refers to it, and given that the second book focuses a lot on L2
specifics, I thought (hoped) the first book might get more in depth
with the more basic parts of the system.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Rainbow-Guide-Os-9-bookshelf/dp/0932471005