[Coco] PAK files on maltedmedia

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 11:47:37 EST 2010

I think these are ROM pack dumps. So can be used via an emulator. It maybe possible to use one of the ROM pack to Disk utilities to convert them for use on a real coco.

These also may be for the Dragon 32/64 systems too and not sure if that is the case how to convert them for real coco use.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **