[Coco] early OS-9 ads/articles compilation

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:19:26 EST 2010

It's interesting to note the mention of Microsoft BASIC for OS-9 in the
August 1980 issue of 68MJ. Has anyone ever seen this in real life?

Regards, Bob Devries
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975