[Coco] Some Old CoCo Contacts

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Mar 6 21:48:47 EST 2010

I remember about that time period someone had a tic-tack-toe program and
wanted volunteers to play it and pass it on to the next person.  It was
supposed to learn.  I ran it about 200 times and passed it one as asked.
Don't remember hearing the results of that.  It may have been William Barden
who set it up and asked for volunteers.

Tom