[Coco] Best terminal program with PC Ascii support?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Mar 5 21:53:07 EST 2010

I doubt it.  My recollection is that the differences between versions were
not terribly substantial.
Tim was mainly going for an excellent VT-100 emulator, and in that, I think
he succeeded extremely well.  The character set is extremely readable, as
well.  I used it as my terminal program for quite a few years and was very
happy with it.

Art