[Coco] origins of OS-9

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 23:26:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:12 PM, John W. Linville
<linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 08:46:12PM -0500, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>
>> I'm writing an article about OS-9 for a "retro computing" magazine.
>> I'm interested in exactly how and why OS-9 came to exist and any
>> related stories.
>
> What magazine is this? :-)

http://www.300baudmagazine.com/

It's an interesting effort.  Print only, in the spirit of the "good
old days" when waiting for the month's computer magazine in the mail
was part of life.  It is not focused on any particular platform, just
stories about the early days of personal computing and to some degree
what people are doing today with their retro systems.

They sold out of the first issue, but I see that they've printed some more.