[Coco] origins of OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:59:36 EST 2010

I seem to remember that there was an article in BYTE magazine about Basic09,
which also suggests that Basic09 was indeed first, and OS-9 was written as a
support OS for it.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975