[Coco] 19th Annual “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST!, May 15th & 16th, 2010

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Mar 2 08:59:36 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 06:12:28AM -0600, Tony Podraza wrote:
> In addition to The Drivewire Project and Lost Wizard Enterprises, the
> following Exhibitors will be in attendance at the upcoming 19^th Annual
> “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST!, May 15^th & 16^th , 2010:
> Richard E. Crislip
> Roy R. Justus
> John w. Linville &
> Hawksoft!
>
> Keep those cards and letters coming in, Folks!
> Goto www.glensideccc.com <http://www.glensideccc.com> for more information
>
> C U there!!!!!

Is anyone organizing presentations for this year?  I have a project
that probably merits a presentation.

Also, I was thinking it might be nice to have a session on project
brainstorming/ragchew -- something for discussing smaller projects
people are doing and/or for bouncing around ideas for projects.
Sometimes identifying/narrowing to a specific project can be a
blocker for participation.  At other times, it might be difficult to
find a partner to help with parts that may not match your strengths
or interests.  Such a session could help with both of those.

Now, we just need someone to do a keynote address... :-)

john