[Coco] cocofest

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Mar 29 19:34:07 EDT 2010

Last year a fellow gccc member set up a group photo using strobes that I brought.
Is there interest in using the strobes again this year? For the photographers
amoung us I have the Calumet two monohead set with strobes giving me a total of
1500WS. I also have a Calumet powerpak set with two heads giving me 2400WS of
power. With the power pack setup I can direct all the power into one head or
divide it between the two. My wish for christmas are two more flash heads for the
power pak setup!! :-)

Last year I brought the monohead setup. Let me know if I should bring it with.

Frank