[Coco] CoCo Store

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:07:27 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

Aaron asked me if I'd consider adding an ad listing service for CoCo stuff
to my site. I considered it, and have added it to my domain. I'd like some
feedback on it's current layout, but, more so, on whether anyone would even
use it.

The idea is similar to Craigslist, in that, folks go there, register, and
place an ad for whatever you have (CoCo related) you'd like to sell.
Actually, I think ANY TRS-80 or Tandy computer related equipment you'd like
to sell is fine by me. I really doubt there'd be a lot of traffic with just
the CoCo folks involved.

If you do choose to place an ad, please be descriptive of the item, and
please be HONEST!! It costs nothing to register, costs nothing to place an
ad, and I make no money off of this (unless I sell something).

Right now it's basically a Joomla 'cookie-cutter' site. I know what I'd like
to do with it, but, I'm not going to put forth the effort unless there is
interest. Whether or not I keep this going will depend on the interest and
participation of the CoCo community, as well as the TRS-80 list when I
announce it over there.

The CoCo Store <http://randomrodder.com/store/>

Brian