[Coco] eBay Buyer

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Mar 25 12:35:41 EDT 2010

Anyone here know who eBay user "kimjohn10" is From Australia?
A "J Benson" from NSW?
Buyer bought my item, seeing full well that it was set to ship to USA & Canada only, so to avoid
them getting an unpaid item strike, I did a Cancel Transaction, and he denied it, trying to screw me
out of the fees.
Not an issue - what the dolt doesn't realize, is that it doesn't matter HOW he responded, I was getting the credit anyway, as the item was set to ship to certain locations only...
I'd suggest you folks put him on your ban/block list, as I have, as that is pretty underhanded.
to get to your list, go here:http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin
And that will bring up your ban/block listTony