[Coco] Hello all :-)

Donald Person donald.person at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:51:44 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!   I found this group quite by accident and thought I'd just
drop a note of introduction.

First, my name is Don, I live in Upstate New York (send your condolences via
snail mail hehehe). I got my first computer in 1983 and it was a CoCo :-)
I loved that machine and am excited to see that so many other people are
keeping our CoCo alive! I used to have a hell of a setup too.. I had a CoCo2
64k, MPI, 2 FD's, Speech Pak, RS232 pak, a super-speedy 300 baud modem....
MAN I miss that thing ;-)   I am simply amazed at the amount of hardware
(modern and not-so modern) that is STILL available for it!

Unfortunately I no longer have my old computer. I sold it when I was 16 (way
back in 1988)... You know, cars and gas money being more important than
anything at 16 ;-)    However, I can't wait to purchase another CoCo system,
and as soon as I have a job again, I'll begin the purchasing ;-)  C'mon
economy, pick up already so I can buy my old toys back!! Hehehehe

Ok all -- I just wanted to drop a note and say hello to my fellow CoCo fans
:)

-Don