[Coco] Toolshed quest

Tveo Loatouse tvefoo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 09:05:50 EDT 2010

I need help with Toolshed. I want to copy multiple directories from my local system (Windows XP) to a virtual hard drive. I made a hard drive using the os9 format and I also tried made using Vavasour's Coco3 emulator. I want to copy the whole directory structure over to the xxx.vhd using dsave, but I always get error 215. here is my command line:

os9 dsave -e localdir xxx.vhd,/rtsi/os9_6x09

I tried different variations on that command line but I keep getting errors. What is the right way to copy a local directory structure to a virtual hard drive using dsave?

Tvefoo