[Coco] Color Profile

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Mar 10 18:47:19 EST 2010

So, does Color Profile simply not run on a CoCo3 or is my copy
corrupt?

When I try to run "DOS" it loads Profile, but when I try to load a
database, it hangs with a "memory full" screen.

I tried switching to CoCo2 mode, and it wouldn't read the keyboard.

I tried running it from the DOS on Color Disk Edtasm but I just got a
screen full of "SYSTEM FAILURE"

I made a virtual disk and tried it in an old CoCo 2 emulator, but
running DOS returns an FS error.

I think it's starting to look like a blank disk...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard