[Coco] Best terminal program with PC Ascii support?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Mar 1 15:46:55 EST 2010

Encouraging news....I emailed Tim Kientzle, the author of V-term, and
quickly heard back from him.
He has located a disk containing the next-to-last version (2.0) of the
program, and is still looking for the latest version (3.0).  He said he'd be
happy to send the program, with the manual, to anyone who wants to make
copies.  Anybody here want to volunteer to post the program and manual
someplace where people can access it?

Tim said he was very flattered that there is still any interest in the
program 25 years after he wrote it, and "enthusiastically" supports its
posting.  He also was glad to hear of Dennis' hosting the list and keeping
the "old times" alive.

Art
Art