[Coco] Prototype PCB's

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Jun 30 23:30:01 EDT 2010

Gene,
I usually generate excellon drill files and gerb274x using EAGLE's default
CAM processor settings. How much would the Drills cost? I could probably
talk my dad into getting them for you. This would be great - It would allow
me to get some of this stuff tested. I release all of my projects as "open"
projects so anybody can use them as they see fit. Prototyping is getting
more difficult for me due to the decline of my eyesight and this would
definitely be a great boon to my projects.
Thanks for all your help - John