[Coco] OS-9 Book

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Jun 28 14:47:17 EDT 2010

Any way you can get it onto a PC will be fine, then upload that file in
whatever format it happens to be in. We should be able to get it crossed
over to a DSK file. I only mentioned DSK because that's a common format
for the emulators. If you're not able to get it on a PC, I wouldn't
suppose you can send it ftp from the CoCo? All that's beyond me now...
too much a PC user!

So if someone who know the process of getting that OS-9 disk in a format
that it could be downloaded from the list archive site would get in
touch with John I'd appreciate it! Best to handle that through e-mail.
If necessary John can send someone an actual copy of the disk. As far as
I remember it's got a few utilities and exercises on it, not a whole lot.
----------------

From: John T Chasteen <johnchasteen.2 at juno.com>

Frank
I have the Disk with my Book.

If someone will tell me how to make the DSK file, I will be glad to do
this chore.

I will be getting the USB to DIN coco cable John Mark was telling me
about
so I can work between the Notebook and coco3

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"