[Coco] Feralcore: An Internet Protocol Based on the 6809

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 12:38:05 EDT 2010

Adam,

I downloaded the MPEG-4 version of the video. Quicktime Player opened it,
but only in audio mode (no video screen). WMP could not play the video. Real
Player stated it needs a MPEG-2 decoder installed to play the video.

I downloaded the Microsoft ASF version. WMP plays it without a problem.

I downloaded the Feralcore.zip file. Upon trying to extract the archive, I
am asked for a password. I have no password to provide, and WinZip won't
extract the files, or even show me what's in the archive.

Is there something I need to know?

I am running Windows XP Professional (all service packs and updates
installed) on a HP/Compaq nx9020 notebook (Intel Celeron M 1.5 GHz), 2 GB
RAM, 80 GB HD (28% free).

Wayne