[Coco] Another 'rare' opportunity on eBay

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:47:30 EDT 2010

With the flexibility of the C9 controllers, and the MicroSD Pak by Roger,
the ONLY reason I can think of for this to sell would be for someone to add
to their collection. I know I don't want a shoe-box size hard disk sitting
on my desk top, in addition to the shoe-box size floppy drive I have. No
thanks...

Brian