[Coco] QST Product Review columns and test reports

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:25:11 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 23 June 2010, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
>I spotted this on comp.sys.6809:
>
>I found on this site a desciption enough succcincte, it is necessary to
> look in July 1984.
>http://87.225.43.62/ALL%20ARRL%20TESTS/ARRL%20reviews/Reviews.htm
>That must be a very rare product.

Apparently I never saw a heath catalog in 1884, possibly assuming that were
gone by then, plus I was busier than the famous one armed paper hanger most
of 1984, which culminated in moving to WV from KY to become the CE at WDTV.
And I was made aware of the color computer by one of the salesmen at the
local shack about December 84/January 85 once I had time to take a breath.
My previous job was in Ashland KY, WTSF, and the shack dealer there in 83/84
was a franchise that didn't have any of their computer stuff at all.

Interesting bit of history, thanks Stephen