[Coco] another Rare CoCo 2 :)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 22 03:29:16 EDT 2010

Rogelio Perea wrote:

> Indeed, just by looking at the ratings number one can sort of pinpoint
> this seller as one of those bulk buyers that slaps a weird buy-it-now or
> above high-band starting bids on items they have no idea about.

There are more than a few of these nutcases around on eBay. No amount of
reasoning can influence their perspective on these matters. All one can do
is chuckle to oneself and move on...

Personally, I think they'd be better off spending the listing fees on
lottery tickets. Not much difference really.

Regards,