[Coco] Microware OS-9 for x86

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Wed Jun 16 12:23:41 EDT 2010

Given that OS-9 and Nitros-9 are written almost entirely in 6809/6309
assembler, I think the chances any code reuse are pretty minimal. Any
free x86 version would have to be a rewrite/clone from the ground up.
Thus, "Nitros-9 x86" would be in the same boat as Linux or something:
perfectly legal.

Mike