[Coco] Dual UART with FIFO Card for the CoCo

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 22:46:48 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 15 June 2010, sales at gimechip.com wrote:
>Double Oops.

On the face of it, it did sound doable, till the facts got in the way. ;)

Imagination, and the sharing of the ideas, will usually get enough feedback
to save any one person quite a bit of time.

Each of us has our little niche of expertise, and I am now convinced more
than ever that this list has, collectively, more smarts than anyplace else
in the world in terms of 6X09 & color computer familiarity.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)