[Coco] DE-1 Expansion Board Project - I need a suggestion

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Tue Jun 15 07:45:31 EDT 2010

Steven,
I'm laying out the PCB as we speak - actually I need to take a break and get
a nap - Been working on it for hours - since I woke up yesterday. I hadn't
included the battery as I received no response, but since I now have a
response, I'll add the battery backup back in. I have included also a 40-pin
IDE connector with the d0-d15 and a0-3 of the IDE interface connected to
same signals of the SRAM - I am awaiting feedback to see if this is
plausible. If if were not for you folks feeding me design ideas, I'd
probably go bonkers sitting here at the house with nothing to do.

-John