[Coco] Old 5 1/4 disks

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 18:36:43 EDT 2010

On Saturday 12 June 2010, Dave Kelly wrote:
>I am cleaning up and have run across a box of 5 1/4 disk. The dates on
>some of them are 1987.
>I don't know if they are still readable. I no longer have the hardware
>to test.
>
>Some of the lable appear to be MSdos and some Tandy/OS9????????
>
>I'll be glad to mail them to whoever can/wants to look at them to see if
>there is anything worth saving.

From your sig:
>My ukulele sure got clean
>Someone put it in the washing machine.

Why, was it playing to many verses of "Good Night Irene" at closing time?

We used to have an old vet with a guitar and a harmonica that played 2 or 3
nights a week at Casey's in Rapid City, that could extend closing time by 20
minutes and never repeat a verse.  Some weren't printable, but by that time
of the night nobody cared.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)