[Coco] Message from John of gimechip.com

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jun 12 13:18:58 EDT 2010

65495 speeds up ROM and 65497 speeds up RAM. Since CoCo 3 copies ROM to RAM then runs out of RAM the first poke appears to do nothing but I expect it might if running ROM code?

At least that's how I remember it from twenty years ago ;)

-
Allen Huffman • PO Box 22031 • Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my iPhone 3GS