[Coco] Microware OS-9 for x86

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jun 11 13:45:49 EDT 2010

DAVID was OS-9000 with mpeg and io stuff added.

I forgot about the enhanced CDs. They hid a zip file of resident tools like the compiler on it for hobbyists - that would work but the config and windows tools would timeout.

-
Allen Huffman • PO Box 22031 • Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my iPhone 3GS

>>> http://www.radisys.com/Products/Microware.html