[Coco] Replacing Dynamic RAM with Static RAM

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Fri Jun 11 12:55:30 EDT 2010

Steve, I've also been uploading a great deal of my stuff to the maltedmedia
ftp. Some of this lists members, Aaron, and others, suggested I join the
list as well, so I finally caved and did it this morning. I'll get the
Static RAM projects uploaded to maltedmedia too. I'll see if they've
vanished from CoCo3.com - they were still there this morning, but that
doesn't mean they still are. Everyone on the list has my permission to post
any of my stuff on their site. That's why I've been uploading it - I want as
many people as possible to be able to get some use from the stuff - The CoCo
& Comic Collecting are my two favorite hobbies.

I can't stand destructive hackers - why can't they just go play a video game
or something?

J&R

P.S. I did note that the great site that was hosted by AOL about the history
of Ultimuse had vanished.