[Coco] Microware OS-9 for x86

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Fri Jun 11 12:48:15 EDT 2010

Bill, the following was posted to my query on CoCo3.com by hyperfrog:
"I don't know for OS-9000, but I know how to run OS-9/68k on your PC. There's
an emulator (OS9Exec) that allows you to do that. It shares the file system
with the host OS (Windows, Mac OS X, or Mac OS 9), which is nice. You have
OS-9 running in a command prompt window. Note that you'll need a copy of
OS-9/68k. After several hours of struggling, I managed to get it work with
files from the following disk image :

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/OS9_68K/CDi/Microware%20CDi.dsk.zip

Not a real OS, but nice to mess around with.

Christian"

Perhaps it will be useful.