[Coco] PS/2 Mouse adapter for Coco on EBay

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:11:31 EDT 2010

On 2010-06-11 02:50, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
> On 11/06/2010 07:34, Christian Lesage wrote:
>> "This listing (32051) has been removed, or this item is not available."
>
> Search for item number 320514608866 the op's mail (or something
> inbetween the op and us) program was broken and word wrapped the URL
> and broke it !

Silly me. I guess I'm tired.

I know that "shadow_nightwarrior" on eBay is know as "gimechip" on Roger
Taylor's coco3.com site. I think I bought two items from him on eBay in
the past.

I guess this PCB is what he described here :

http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/05/a-ps2-mouse-interface-for-the-trs-80-color-computer-12-and-3

Now, what does he sell for $20? Only the PCB or the PCB plus the
components? I'm too tired to read two pages of text in uppercase letters!