[Coco] DriveWire3/4 questions

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:18:43 EDT 2010

There is a curses based DW3 server for Linux, and GUI servers for
Windows and Mac.  As you mentioned, DW4 is Java and has been tested on
Windows, Mac, several Linux distributions, FreeBSD, and Solaris.
Basically DW4 should run on any platform that has Java and a serial
port (or USB).

Installation help for the platforms I've tested on can be found here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Installation