[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Jun 9 21:00:48 EDT 2010

At 07:35 PM 6/9/2010, you wrote:
>At 07:20 PM 6/9/2010, you wrote:
>>>
>>>Which is too bad.
>>

>>Another thing that is too bad is that somebody just filed a
>>complaint through godaddy that my WhoIs record was invalid.  I just
>>about fell out of my chair.  The attacks just keep coming.  Right
>>after I posted that my google rating was excellent, I get
>>this.  Godaddy charged my credit card $9.95 and basically said,
>>"somebody filed a complaint", and therefore according to your
>>agreeement, we charged you a fee.  WHAT?  And yep, the charge is
>>there, and godaddy shows it in my account payments.
>>
>>I'm going to call them and get the source of the complaint.
>>
>>--
>>~ Roger Taylor
>

>I might add that while googling this issue, it seems that this might
>be a popular trick for obtaining somebody else's domain name or just
>basically tarnishing a good guy or group.
>
>Godaddy apparently can shut down a domain name on a whim and not
>release it back to the "owner" who "failed to comply" or "got a
>complaint that his WhoIs record didn't Seem to be valid".  Those are
>basically the words they used.  Can you believe this?
>
>Mickey Mouse Games 101, here we come.
>

>--
>~ Roger Taylor

And if the previous stuff I mentioned didn't curdle your milk, here's
the actual godaddy page that people can use to sit all day long and
file bogus complaints, at the expense of the godaddy customers, of
course!  Why Not?  Every other corporation is evil... why can't
godaddy get in on the action?  JESUS CHRIST, I dreaming.  Somebody
pour some cold water on me.

http://who.godaddy.com/

--
~ Roger Taylor