[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 9 07:39:45 EDT 2010

Roger Taylor wrote:

> wish they would invent a tool one day that could let us see exactly where
> the rat is sitting who is trying to hack a site.  Maybe trace his IP
> right to his chair without error.

I just wish I could understand the motivation behind the people who actually
expend time and effort to do this sort of thing? It's pretty sad really,
though I'd still extract great pleasure from inflicting severe and lasting
physical pain on those responsible.

I recall there was a major Russian? spammer a few years ago who was tracked
down and had his address published on the net. He wound up dead a few days
later IIRC... I for one did not shed any tears.

I hope you find a more secure solution!

Regards,